"my mix tape" is a collaborative project that organizes music into themed playlists. Visitors can listen and make their own contributions to the playlists; new themes will be added biweekly. The blog operates in conjunction with the "my mix tape" radio show, broadcast every Sunday from 11-12 p.m. on 91.9 WCFM Williamstown. Tune in by visiting http://shoutcast.com/directory/search_results.jsp?searchCrit=simple&s=wcfm.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

playlist four: pick me up songs.

Sometimes, the stress of school, work, and my oh-so-riveting personal life makes me want to shut myself in my dorm, creep into the crawl space under my bed and wallow. Unfortunately, I'm getting a little too old to construct forts in my room (a realization that makes me want to wallow in itself). Luckily, whenever I'm down, I know there are those songs that always make me happier. Nothing's a great mood booster like a fun, upbeat song. Fight wallowing! Post your pick-me-ups.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pick me up songs you might also be interested in:

The Fratellis- Flathead
Eric Hutchinson- You Don't Have To
Believe Me
(also- Ok it's alright with me- awesome.)
Jamie Lidell- Multiply
Hall & Oates- You Make My Dreams
Rooney- I Should've Been After You

cool site