"my mix tape" is a collaborative project that organizes music into themed playlists. Visitors can listen and make their own contributions to the playlists; new themes will be added biweekly. The blog operates in conjunction with the "my mix tape" radio show, broadcast every Sunday from 11-12 p.m. on 91.9 WCFM Williamstown. Tune in by visiting http://shoutcast.com/directory/search_results.jsp?searchCrit=simple&s=wcfm.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

playlist two: workout songs.

Even though I'm not the most active person at Williams (or even in the top third... you athletes...), I have learned a few strategies to make myself work harder. The most important one? Have a good workout mix! Being able to run to the beat of a high-power song gives me a much-needed boost of energy. Then it's hardly work at all. I have an entire iPod shuffle of workout songs, but here are the ones I like most. Lemme know what you think and don't forget to add your own!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you already have an OK GO song, but I love Here It Goes Again for working out. AND, the entire music video is them running around on treadmils!