"my mix tape" is a collaborative project that organizes music into themed playlists. Visitors can listen and make their own contributions to the playlists; new themes will be added biweekly. The blog operates in conjunction with the "my mix tape" radio show, broadcast every Sunday from 11-12 p.m. on 91.9 WCFM Williamstown. Tune in by visiting http://shoutcast.com/directory/search_results.jsp?searchCrit=simple&s=wcfm.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

playlist three: party songs.

Some songs just make you wanna party, no matter the occasion. They put you in the mood, get you pumped up, and make you wanna move. I could be at a dance party, birthday party, driving-by-myself-on-the-way-to-the-mall party, but if someone starts blasting MIA, I have to drop whatever I'm doing to sing along. It's a reflex. Whenever I hear any of these songs, I know it's going to be a good night. These are my party songs; add yours.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CSS, Spoon, AND LCD Soundsystem? Wow, good calls.